Font de Llandrius (Llandrius Fountain)
The Font de Llandrius was remodelled in 1949, making it a privileged 360º vantage point set in the middle of the esplanade of the Can Pascal plains.
During the remodelling, the tree that stood in the middle of the fountain site was removed along with others on the perimeter that were blocking the views. The fountain was originally part of a promenade flanked by stone benches that marked the road running to the farm.
Within the space of just a few years, the fountain has almost started to feel like part of the town as a result of the surrounding construction.